blah!!! blah!!!

statueofdiveo responds:

Meh

Flaws of Misanthropy Flaws of Misanthropy

good :)

good i like, you went overboard with the kick pedal (make it less loud XD)

other than that its pretty good :D

TheParadoxUnseen responds:

Thanks heaps mate

The kick pedal WONT be so loud when the demo is released, due to re-mixing on the whole darn thing.

Cheers for the feedback, check out our other song too

Grave Grave

waw :O

waw such an amazing and complex song, where the hell is that favorite button lol

this song would go well with lyrics :)

10/10 5/5

Rough mix-Doomsday zone Rough mix-Doomsday zone

yes :P

yes this was the track i was talking about ;D

Angel Island-Metaljonus Angel Island-Metaljonus

ah good :D

i think it was a good choice to hold back on the guitars, it realy let the song sound more like the original rather than just being another "metal video game cover"

ah i loved this sonic game, good times :)

i noticed a while back you done a rough cover of metal sonics theme, i think it would be cool if you re-did that cover like some of your new re-done vid game covers :)

that metal sonic track is actualy how i found your music :D

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man, I like the fact that I held back on some parts, even though this track is'nt really a metal remix yeah its a little heavy in some parts. I was going for more of a funk/epicness feel to it. Also which sonc track are you talking about? The doomzday zone one? I might redo that one. Anyway thanks for listening!

-Jon

Kush-Metaljonus Kush-Metaljonus

how?

how do you come up with so many amazing tracks so quickly? i swear you have like a new track every day, you using cheat codes or summin ¬_¬

but im not complaining, i like checking your new grounds page every day or 2 to see if a new track is here :)

Metaljonus responds:

I've been working on this one for a few weeks. I got alot of tracks that are'nt finish and I am taking my time with em lol. Some tracks I just churn out for some reason. Thanks for listening. oh my cheat code is A, B, A, C, A, B, B hehehehehe

Shooting Star * Shooting Star *

i like :D

i like it, i know its a loop but i wish it was longer :(

SFaPiL2 responds:

Yeah it's just for the competition.

Perhaps I'll extend it one day.

Thanks for passing by (and the awesome score!) ^__^.

crazzzzy crappppp crazzzzy crappppp

umm

um if you wana make a song i recomend download the demo of fruity loops and making some beats to go with the vocals, its not hard and you could come up with somthing decent :)

hibillyjobob responds:

i plagiarized this song

Into The Darkness-Metaljo Into The Darkness-Metaljo

holy sh*t dude O_O

that was perfect in every way, when i was listening to it i felt like i was on the edge of my seat :O

the only thing i wanna point out is theres about a minute of silence at the end of the track

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks guy! LMAO I forgot to cut that end part oopsy.

At the Edge of Night At the Edge of Night

i agree

great track but i agree with the dude below the drums are to quite

this track kinda reminds me of kingdom hearts/final fantasy :)

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Hmm, I guess the fact that I know little to nothing about percussion really shows here.